Combined Course (for Mac): Managing and Organising your Photos (Basic) AND Photo Management and Editing (Intermediate)
Workshop Part I – Managing & Organizing your photos (for Mac users) - Basic level (9:30-11:30)
- Importing photos from your iphone/ipad/camera to your laptop/desktopHow to select and import specific range of photos
- Managing and organizing your photos in Apple Photo AppCreate custom folders and albums
- Smart albums – organize by your criteria eg date, person, keyword
- Filter by date, favourites, location, faces
- Recover deleted photos
- Search photos
- Edit photos – crop and enhance
- Check your storage capacity
- 3:2:1 Strategy to back up your data
- Demo - Backing up your data on Time Machine
- Demo - Backing up your data on iCloud
Workshop Part II – Edit photos, create books/calendars/cards and remove duplicates (for Mac users) - Intermediate level (12:00-14:00)
- Advanced photo editing:Photo enhancements – lightness controls, rotating, filters, red-eye control, sharpen, black & white etc.
- Create books, calendars, cardsAdding extensions
- Choosing templates
- Choosing layouts
- Adding text
- Manage and remove duplicatesCompare photos
- Review and mark photos
- Keep or trash photos
This will be a hands-on workshop and each part will run for 1.5 hours with 30 minutes extra time allocated for anyone wanting to get personalised advice and support with a Tekkie Specialist. A light lunch will be provided.
In order to get the most out of this course, please come prepared:
- Bring your laptop fully charged (there will be loan laptops available upon request in advance)
- Please check your Apple ID and password (to download extensions) to make sure it is current
- Have photos in your personal photo library to practice in the last 30 minutes
For more information on this course and others, please contact 81138682 or visit www.tekkiehelp.com/it-training
For more information contact us on 81138682.
Want to find more groups and events like this?